Monday, October 12, 2009

Little Miss Lola

sold

Whatever Lola wants Lola gets… and now she can stuff it in her bag.

This little Lola has been handmade with a High School Musical print cotton. She has been lined with black cotton and a vintage yellow button is the finishing touch on her front. This little Lola is the perfect size for your tween.

Approximate Measurements:
Straps: 6 ½” drop, 14 ½” end to end.
Bag: 8” wide along top
11” at widest point
9” deep

This Lola can be machine washed and tumble dried on low without any concerns. I suggest washing her inside out if you choose to machine wash to ensure her button stays put.

**Never say never! If you see a style/design that you're interested in here but notice it is not available in my shop please email me ginghamskies@gmail.com and I will see what I can do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment